Thursday, February 18, 2010

One World One Heart Winners!

OK, I apologize because I am a day late and a dollar short posting my winners for the One World One Heart drawing.

And the winners are.....


Jan at JaNs ArTy AtC JouRneY wins the necklace, and

baglady at Nancy's Perspective wins the painting of the daylilies. 

Thanks to all who visited my blog and to all who participated-- this was so much fun. I am still visiting blogs and will be for some time lol. And a BIG thanks to Lisa for doing this for the blogging world!  I have emailed the winners and am awaiting their addresses so that I can send them off. The necklace will be riding that magic carpet to Essex, UK, and the painting will go to Michigan. I wish I had something to send to each person who visited :-) Looking forward to next year's OWOH giveaway!

Congratulations Jan and Nancy!

1 comment:

JaN's ArTy JouRneY said...

Oh Peggy, thank you so much!!! I'm delighted. Love that necklace!! (I've just replied to your email with my postal details)
Woooohoooo!!!!!